Friday, September 21, 2007

September 21, 2007

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to the latest edition of "On My Mind".

As you notice, I have changed my layout of my column. I kept having errors with my old blog so I switched to this. I h
ave copied & pasted all of my old columns to this page as well.

I want to first thank everyone for all of their e-mails & comments on the Where are they now section. Comments make me happy. :)

There was a horrible tragedy at the WWE event on Tuesday night at the Philips Arena. The Atlanta News is reporting that a WWE fan fell from a walking ramp and died. The accident happened just before midnight. Police did not release the person's name. Investigators
have ruled the fall an accident, and no charges were filed.


Do you need a loan? If so, Ric Flair's new finance company has opened up their website. Make sure you turn up your volume to hear Ric Flair speak when you go to the link.

http://www.ricflairfinance.com

The Joe McDonnell radio show in LA interviewed Bill Goldberg. In the interview, Goldberg admitted that he has used steroids. Goldberg, known as an animal lover, stated that he wanted to kill Falcons Michael Vick.

On to some celebrity news.



Hilary Duff turns 20 soon. Her hockey player boyfriend, Mike Comrie, called her to tell he had a birthday present. Hilary thought it was a pair of shoes, but it turned out to be a Mercedes-Benz G-class SUV. The retail price of the car is a little over 100,000. What a good way to start the 20's.


Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie said in a recent interview that they are going to need a bigger bed for expanding their family. The Pitt family recently made a 9 foot wide bed to fits him, Angelina, & their four children. The family already consists of kids Maddox, 6, Pax, 3, Zahara, 2, and Shiloh,
1. Brad said in the interview that they will be expanding their family in the very near future.

I know this is a bit of old news. Britney Spears opened the MTV Award show with an awful performance, but to call her fat & out of shape is not right.



Britney Spears was ordered to undergo twice-weekly random testing by the judge in the custody case. The night after this was ordered Spears goes to the club scene to party the night away.

I am going to wrap up this edition of "On My Mind". I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!



No comments: