Friday, September 21, 2007

July 19, 2007


Hey everyone!

First off, I want to wish Jay Blaylock a very HAPPY 1st Birthday!! He had a Mickey Mouse Birthday party with his very first cake. He was even on the local news this morning for his birthday. Happy Birthday Jay!

The new season of Hogan Knows Best will air this Sunday Night. This season will display their marriage problems to the world. It should be really interesting to watch.

WWE Raw's rating was a 3.4 for the second week in a row.

Edge suffered a torn muscle at the show in New Orleans. He is expected to be out until November.

Did anyone watch America's Got Talent? The auditions are now over, and the competition has begun. My favorite of the night was Butterscotch. Butterscotch did a beatbox rendition of "Summertime" for the audience. I also thought that The Glamazons did a really good job. I think they will be in the finals. Kevin the magician really disappointed me. I hope he can get one more week to perform because he is really good. I just don't know why he picked the trick that he did.

As a HUGE animal lover, I just had to write about this. I hope NFL star Michael Vick faces prison for training pit bulls for death matches in which spectators bet on the outcome. Michael Vick would put the dogs to death by shooting, drowning, hanging, or electrocution if the dogs didn't show enough spirit fighting, or lost matches. I really hope he faces prison.

It takes a heartless and cruel human being to hurt an animal. I could just imagine looking into the dogs' innocent eyes while he was abusing them the way he did. Don't people understand that animals have feelings too?'

Animal Cruelty is one thing I will not tolerate. I am totally against it.
Rumors have been circulating that Ashlee Simpson was engaged and pregnant with her Fall Out Boyfriend Pete Wentz. Ashlee's reps stated "absolutely not true" concerning the situation.


I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry opens in theaters on July 20th. I am really wanting to see this movie. It looks like it will be hilarious.

Everyone go to the message board to wish Jay Blaylock a very happy 1st Birthday!!

Thank you all for reading. If you have any questions, feedback, or suggestions.

If you just want to drop me a line. My e-mail address is tiablaylock@yahoo.com

No comments: