Friday, September 21, 2007

July 10, 2007

I first want to thank all of the visitors for making hollywoodjimmy.com successful. We are very excited to be hitting our One Millionth mark very soon.

I also would like to say Thank You to "Hollywood", Axeman, Cannon, David Burcham, D-Rock, The Exclusive , & to our newest writer Mister Crackerjacks for all of their hard work & dedication to the website.

I am using this web space for my blog ramblings. It will be a little random at times. It will not always talk about wrestling, but I will *try* to update regularly.

On to a little introduction about me. Most of you know who I am. I have been coming to the shows for most of my life. I have been a wrestling fan for 21 years now. (I am 21 years old.) I have been designing websites since I was 12. I designed this blog for my personal entertainment.

We attended the Smackdown/ECW houseshow in Tupelo Saturday night. There was alot of empty seats considering they only sold around 2,000 tickets in a 10,000 seat arena. My favorite match of the night was Chris Masters vs. Jimmy Wang Yang.

I heard alot of fans complaining on how boring the show was.

This one guy that was sitting beside us thought that the Undertaker was coming back. Everytime the lights would go out, he thought the Undertaker was coming out. lol!

I keep hearing that Nicole Richie is pregnant. Some are assuming that either she is pregnant or she has a swollen belly from malnutrition. Lionel claims he doesn't know if she is pregnant or not. If she wasn't pregnant, wouldn't he just say No. I guess we will eventually have to find out.

Britney Spears apologized on her website for the Umbrella Attack. She claimed she was practicing for a movie part & got a little carried away. Yeah, Right Britney.

I did not like the movie Black Snake Moan. I watched it & couldn't get into it. I thought it was very bad. As much as I like Justin Timberlake, this movie was bad.

The movie that I liked was Evan Almighty with Steve Carell & Morgan Freeman. A

Larry King devoted his entire show to the Benoit Family Tragedy. It included appearances from John Cena, Chris Jericho, Bret Hart, Steve Blackman, & Jerry McDevitt. If you missed it, here is the transcript of the entire show.
Click here for the CNN transcript.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will be presenting awards at the ESPY awards July 15th. It will air on ESPN.

Thank you all again for all your support on HollywoodJimmy.Com If you have any questions, feedback, or suggestions. If you just want to drop me a line. My e-mail address is tiablaylock@yahoo.com

No comments: