Friday, September 21, 2007

August 23, 2007

Welcome to a new edition of "On My Mind."

How is everyone today? I am doing fine. I have been very busy this week, but I always make time to do some online writing.

I read about Dan Rodman's release here on our site this morning, but I have learned more details about the situation. I have read that the decision of parting ways was mutual. Dan is leaving wrestling to return into the real estate business. Good Luck Dan.



There are internet rumors that Batista's book will create heat in the WWE locker room. In the book, he talks about who he hates and does not respect in the locker room, the women he has slept with, and his thoughts on WWE's creative decisions. It will be different from any other WWE book.

Bret Hart's new book will be released in Canada in October, but will not be released in the United States until 2008. I really don't understand why the U.S won't get the book until 2008; however, I do know that I will purchase a copy of this book. Bret Hart has always been one of my favorites.



I watched Rey Mysterio on Fox and Friends this morning. He claimed he never knew Benoit was on steroids. He was asked if he had ever been on steroids, but said he hadn't. He was in full gimmick while on the show. He appeared in his Rey Mysterio mask. At the end of the interview, he gave the hosts of Fox and Friends masks.

Breaking News on TM.com, Lindsay Logan issued a statement saying that she realizes that her life is a mess because she is addicted to drugs and alcohol. She apologizes for breaking the law. Now she wants to take control of her life. I hope she is being honest to herself, and not just trying to get sympathy.



Perez Hilton has provoked Lance Bass. On Perez Hilton's famous website, he posted that a fan came up to Lance to get a picture. Perez Hilton.com stated that Lance was rude to the fan, and said "don't even think about taking a picture."

Lance Bass has posted a blog from his official myspace. I read the blog this afternoon. This is what it says:

“August 23, 2007 - Thursday

Perez
Im hearing yet again goodole perez has posted something, imagine this, not true.
I guess someone said i was rude to them at a club and told them “dont even think about taking a picture”
Pretty sure the smart ones know this by now, but, that never happened. I couldnt be mean to anyone and go waaaaaay out of my way to make everyone happy. So this guy obviously wanted attention , and i guess he got it. Congrats!
Love when “journalists” get their facts first! lol”



Britney Spear's comeback to the music industry will be a total failure if all of her music sounds like her first track. Yes, it is really that bad.

Click here to listen to brand new song



This next story made me laugh out loud. Bill Murray was stopped & arrested by Swedish police yesterday for drunkenly driving his golf cart back to his hotel.

Well, I hope each and everyone of you have a great weekend & to stay out of trouble. Wait is that possible for hollywoodjimmy.com viewers.. LOL!

Thanks for reading.

No comments: