Thursday, August 28, 2008


First, I want to thank you for all of my Get Well wishes and phone calls. I really do appreciate each and every one of them.

I had surgery to get a cyst off of my spine. After surgery, I had 20 stitches & a open wound with a tube coming out of my back. It was a tough surgery. Last week, I got the tube out of my back. Today, I finally got the stitches out. The doctor gave the okay to start getting back to normal. Slowly, but surely. I am still very sore, but am on the road to recovery.

During my recovery, I have had plenty of time to catch up on tv & movies.

So I wanted to do a bit of tv/movie review!

Steve Martin, Eddie Murphy, & Jamie Kennedy stars in this 1999 comedy. Bowfinger is about a bankrupt movie producer taking one last shot at fame and fortune. Bowfinger embarks on a radical scheme to trick the biggest name in the movies into becoming to the star of his low-budget film. I would rate this movie a B+. It starts off a little slow, but definitely turns out to be a classic comedy.



Shoot 'Em Up follows a loner that gets caught up in complex conspiracy once he aids a pregnant woman who is being chased by a hitman. This movie is an action packed movie. I would rate it an A. It has alot of fast action, but also follows a good plot.




Now on to television.

My favorite show at the moment is I love Money. The producers took former contestants from I Love New York, Flavor of Love, and Rock of Loves and put them in challenges for an attempt to win $250,000. This has to be the most backstabbing television show. (reminds me of wrestling lol) It does make good tv though.




Vh1 is my absolute favorite channel. I love reality tv. New York goes to Hollywood is hilarious. I can't believe a real life crazy lady and her crazy mama can get on tv and make it rich. I do love to watch them. You never know what they are going to do next.





Okay, one television show that I do not like is Brooke Knows Best. It is not entertaining at all. Plus you can tell that most of it is scripted. Don't get me wrong. I know most reality television shows are probably scripted, but at least make it look realistic. It's awful. Plus, I thought that the show was suppose to focus all on Brooke, but it seems like it's the Brooke & Hulk show. Hulk is on it as much as she is.



That's my review for the week! Hope you guys have a fantastic weekend! :)

No comments: