Wednesday, November 28, 2007

11/28/07

Hey everyone,

Welcome to another edition of "On My Mind." I hope you all had a great thanksgiving.

ECW star Balls Mahoney has became a father after his girlfriend gave birth to a 9 pound baby boy on Thanksgiving. They named the child Christopher. What a very thankful day they had.

I have read that Dawn Marie noted that she's interested in coming to TNA. I think she has so much talent to offer to TNA. Although with relationship issues with a few major stars as well as road agent Pat Kenney, she may not be welcomed. I hope they can get their differences worked out & for her to come to TNA.

As you all know, Chris Jericho is back at work. How many times can he brag about how great he looks?



Shawn Michaels Heartbreak & Triumph DVD will officially be released tomorrow! I know that will be one thing on my wishlist this Christmas. ;)




Amy Winehouse is a HUGE wrestling fanatic. According to the Sun, Amy used to be addicted to watching the WWE shows Smackdown & Raw. Rob Van Dam & Chris Jericho are a few of her favorites. Amy finally met Chris Jericho & her friends claim she hadn't stop boasting to her pals it. Her friends claim that Amy was so excited about meeting him, she wouldn't stop talking about about it. She was much more excited to meet a wrestler than any musician & that she used to go crazy whenever Rob was on TV.

I hope you all enjoyed this week's edition of On My Mind!

No comments: